Monday, August 4, 2014

Birthday Celebrations!



This year I turned 24.. 
Although I feel old, I had the greatest birthday ever!

My two best friends took me out for dinner in NYC
to Bagatelle in the Meat Packing District.
Bagatelle is well known for their
French and Mediterranean style foods, and they have locations
in the hottest places around the world, including:
NYC, Miami, St. Barth, Sao Palo, St Tropez, and LA.

All in all, we had the best time.
With really good Tuna Tartare and amazing drinks
I will deff be going back for their famous "brunch".

My friends and I always seem to coordinate
(not on purpose, I might add).
I wore an all white outfit with my favorite 
Brian Atwood sandals from his SS12 collection.





Gucci Bag (similar)
Brian Atwood 'Manhattan' Slingbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment