Sunday, December 28, 2014

Honeymoon Holiday


This year during the holiday season, my husband and I,
planned a trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.
The beaches are gorgeous and we had the most relaxing and wonderful time!

On one of the last days of our trip we planned an excursion to go outside the resort.
We rode what they call "buggies" to the famous Macao Beach
and throughout the jungle and villages of this tiny country.
The buggies got really muddy and we were instructed to wear
bandanas over our mouths and noses to protect us from all the dust and dirt
that the buggies would spin out at us.
Made me feel super gangsta.



Macao Beach is a beautiful blue beach where the locals go surfing 
and hang out, away from all the tourists.
The untouched beach was breath taking and I would
strongly recommend a visit if you're ever in the area.

Before the trip I found this bikini top at Target for only $17.99 !!!
I love finding inexpensive pieces that resemble higher price points. 
This Target bikini reminds me of the Triangl Swimwear bikinis without the cost of one.
Target under-ratedly has amazing swimwear especially around holiday time!





Bikini top: Target / Denim Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch /
Sunnies: Ray-Ban / Flip Flops: Tory Burch


No comments:

Post a Comment