Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Boot Season






Jacket: BCBG Maxazria / Sweater: Bloomingdale's / Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots: Stuart Wetizman / Fur Cuffs: Eugenia Kim / Bag: Gucci


Boot season is finally upon us !
The only thing I enjoy about the weather changing is that I can wear boots (and fur).
The fall brings a wardrobe change though, and that's pretty exciting.
I am definitely a summer girl- I love hot weather, sandals, and the beach.

My go-to outfit for fall and winter (just like every true New Yorker) is all black errything.
Today, I broke up the all black with a pair of jeans I got from A&F, bc pairing
these boots with a dark colored pant would camouflage how amazing they are.
These black Stuart Weitzman boots are definitely a staple piece for my fall and winter wardrobe.
And you will be seeing a lot more of them :)

I got these Eugenia Kim fingerless rabbit fur gloves last winter and they've been my 
go-to gloves for when my hands are cold.
Today the weather wasn't too bad so I decided to wear them as cuffs to spice up my jacket.
I pulled them over the sleeve to make them look like they are apart of the jacket.
I kept my accessories very minimal with a small Hamsa chain and my black leather Gucci bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment