Sunday, October 26, 2014

Black and Blue






Sweater: Forever21  / Coat: Forever21 / Jeans: J Brand
Bag: Chanel / Pumps: Manolo Blahnik / Sunnies: Ray-Ban



New York is in it's last days of warm(ish) weather.
In the fall, New Yorkers cherish everyday of warm weather like it could be there last..
..at least until Spring.
I love the transitioning period between summer and winter because I can still
wear cute outfits without worrying about staying warm.
Today, as a #SundayFunday activity, me and my husband spent the day
at Gantry State Park in Queens, NY.
The park has an incredible view overlooking the NYC midtown skyline.
 

My fall and winter wardrobe is all black errything'.
Today, I chose to break up my all black outfit with some electric blue.
I recently bought this sweater from Forever21 and paired it with my fave pair of ripped jeans.
I love mixing high and low price points, I feel it keeps outfits interesting
when you can make something cheap look expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment