Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Wedding "Shoes"

My husband and I just got married this past September 18th!
I am a huge shoe person and anyone who knows me
knows that I am very particular about which shoes I purchase and wear.

For my wedding I decided on the light pink, Charlotte Olympia 'Dolly' shoes.
To me they are whimsical and fun - and I thought they matched my personal style,
plus I can wear them again with jeans :)
The shoes come with a detachable ankle strap that resembles a pastel candy bracelet.
You kind of want to just take a bite out of it.


Although I purchased these for the wedding, 
I knew for photo shooting and dancing- I would die wearing these all day.
I'm pretty sure my feet would have gone numb. I decided that I needed to buy a pair of sneakers.
My wedding dress was very long and fluffy at the bottom, so I knew a pair of flat sneakers would not do the trick. Plus, in a long dress who can really see your shoes?

I found these amazing platform sneakers on DollsKill.com that were literally the answer to my problem.
They made me tall enough so it gave the illusion of heels and they were also so comfortable- I was able to run around all day taking pictures and I was dancing all night longggg.





For any bride-to-be,
I am HIGHLY recommending these sneakers.
They were only $95 - and are literally one of the best purchases I've made!

Links:
Y.R.U. Qozmo Hi Platform Sneakers {here and here}
Charlotte Olympia Dolly Pump {here}



No comments:

Post a Comment