Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Burgundy Leather





Shoes: Charlotte Olympia / Bag: Vintage Chanel / Sunnies: Ray-Ban


Leather pants are a staple for fall and winter in New York City.
They keep your legs nice and warm and you look stylish at the same time.
I bought these 7 For All Mankind leather 'crackle' jeans and I am obsessed!

Firstly I have to tell you, in person I cannot tell what color these jeans are.
When I first got them I was confused because I could swear to you that
they are purple (a red wine type of purple) and not burgundy.
But in photographs these jeans look exactly how I envisioned them.

To style these jeans I started with the shoes (duh!).
I chose my light pink Charlotte Olympia platforms, because I didn't want to go with basic black.
I personally feel that light colors, such as white or grey, complement the burgundy color of these pants.
To match the light pink shoes I chose a light pink sweater that I bought from Urban Outfitters.
I love the whole matchy-matchy vibe in a minimal way.
Because there is a purple tone in the burgundy the light pink (mis)matches really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment