Monday, November 3, 2014

I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch






Fur Vest: Zara / Sweater: TopShop / Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch /
Bag: Chanel / Shoes: Isabel Marant / Sunnies: Ray-Ban


When writing this blog the song "Summer Girls" by LFO comes to mind.
The reason I say this is because I bought these jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch,
and the memorable line from this song was
"I like girls that wear Abercrombie & Fitch".
For those who are unfamiliar with this song, here is the link:


I am personally obsessed with these distressed jeans- and the best part about them?
I scored them for $39 !
Abercrombie & Fitch is known for their clean cut and preppy clothing.
The clothing in their store is great quality and I am loving the fit of these jeans.
Because the wash of the jeans are light, I paired them with a white Topshop sweater
and winter white Isabel Marant calf hair and suede booties.



1 comment: